Live, Work and Play
Why choose Woodland Trails and Collinsville?
Location is one of the most important factors when selecting a home. Woodland Trails is only about a 15-minute drive from the downtown St. Louis area and is close to several highways, residents can experience the quiet, rural offerings of the Collinsville area, while also conveniently experience the metropolitan areas of beautiful historic downtown Collinsville and St. Louis in just a short drive that includes entertainment, sporting events, and so much more!
Just a short commute to St. Louis
Check out the world's largest ketchup bottle in Collinsville!
Catch a St. Louis Cardinals Game at Busch Stadium
Perfect location, a peaceful neighborhood setting
About the Collinsville, Illinois Area
- Historic downtown Collinsville
- Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site
- Willoughby Heritage Farm and Conservation Reserve
- Fairmount Park Horse Tracks
- World’s largest ketchup bottle: “Brooks Catsup Bottle Water Tower“
About the St. Louis Metropolitan Area
Greater St. Louis is the metropolitan area that completely surrounds and includes the independent city of St. Louis and includes parts of the state of Missouri and Illinois. St. Louis is a medium sized city with a big city list of things to do for all families.
- Gateway Arch is St. Louis’ Major Attraction
- It is home to one of the Nation’s biggest and best city parks
- Top-rated Zoo
- Cultural institutions that rank among the Country’s finest
- St. Louis has great restaurants, cafes and lively pubs. It has fine dining, intimate neighborhood restaurants, traditional pubs and simple coffee houses
- Shopping in St. Louis includes everything from small independent shops to large malls with all the trendiest stores
- Music fans will find everything from blues to rock to hip hop
- The world famous City Museum is described as a children’s playground, funhouse, surrealistic pavilion, and an architectural marvel made out of unique, found objects
- Collinsville Middle School is off of IL-157 S and is conveniently located 8 minutes away from the community
- Collinsville High School is also off of IL-157 S, only 10 minutes away from Woodland Trails, and just a 2-minute drive from the Collinsville Middle School
- Renfro Elementary can be accessed via Beltline Road, East of the community, and only an 8-minute drive
- Summit Elementary School is a 6-minute drive from the community, just south bound on John Hill Road.
- Train transportation is available at the Metro Link the Washington Park Station, which is about 14 minutes from Woodland Trails
- St. Louis Downtown Airport is located approximately 15.5 miles southwest of Woodland Trails, and is a 19 minute ride from the community
- Woodland Trails offers convenient access within minutes to interstates 40, 55, 70, 255, 270 and 64, stunning downtown St. Louis views and photographic sunsets!
- Anderson Hospital is approximately a 10-minute drive off of IL-157
- Touchette Regional Hospital is about 17 minutes from the community
- Gateway Medical Group is approximately 3 minutes away from the community
- Family Physicians-Southern IL is just a five-minute drive away on Beltine Road
- A Family Health Care- Primary Care facility is about an 8-minute drive away
Additional Area Attractions
- The Gateway Arch is the centerpiece of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial in St. Louis, Missouri. It is an elegant monument to westward expansion in the USA
- St. Louis Symphony and The Muny Theater
- Great Museums, Art Galleries, Cultural Festivals and Art Fairs can all be found in the St. Louis area
- The city of St. Louis has more than 100 parks, including Forest Park, one of the largest urban parks in the country; The state parks of eastern Missouri or southwestern Illinois are in driving distance
- St. Louis is a recognized world class sport city with The Sporting News naming it the nation’s “Best Sports City” in 2000 and the “Best Baseball City” in 2005—We’re home to the 2019 Stanley Cup winning St. Louis Blues hockey team and the 2011 World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals
Located in Collinsville, IL, the community resides between St. Clair and Madison counties. Our community has a rural, peaceful setting and offers unique historic sites such as the “world’s largest catsup bottle,” also know officially as the “Brooks Catsup Bottle Water Tower.” Not only do you get the relaxation of a rural setting in Woodland Trails, but you’re also just a short drive away from historic downtown Collinsville and St. Louis. The metropolitan St. Louis area includes shopping, entertainment, sporting events, and lots of commercial activity within a 15 minute drive.
Our Family has owned and managed communities since 1956. Our goal is to have the finest community with the best homes at the most affordable price!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM-1:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Available after hours and weekends by appointment, call (618) 381-9046 to schedule a tour of community and view available homes for sale, or vacant sites to place your custom dream home.